Hello, My Name is Happy! I am working as SEO specialist at AirHelp. I will update here with some SEO stuff.
Proficient SEO Strategist, SEM (PPC) & SEO Manager, and Journalist with +6 years of Web Development, Digital Marketing Experiences in IT fields and Business. Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Landing Page Optimization, Web Measurements, Web Analytics, QA Assurance are areas where I work. Tools used daily include Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Console, WordPress, MOZ, Screaming Frog, Sistrix, Searchmetrics, Ahrefs, etc. Additionally, I have developed WordPress websites and SEO/SEM strategies for businesses to increase paid search, social channels and increase organic search up to %300.
June 2013 – Present
- Coordinate implementation with the client’s IT departments ensuring the correct execution of SEO standards
- Propose and implement the SEO strategy with the objective to increase organic traffic.
- Market research, Keywords research, scientific investigation.
- Design, create and implement Link building campaigns
- Continuously improve SEO On page and Off page
- SEO Audits, SEO for E-Commerce, Technical SEO, Strategic SEO, SEO Workshops, Content Marketing, PPC, SEO, Digital Marketing, Link-Audits, and, Content-Audits.
Head of SEO and Online Marketing
Homafaran, Tbilisi, Georgia and Shiraz, Iran
June 2012 – May 2016
- Develop SEO strategies, and implement and monitor campaigns
- Conduct on-page / technical SEO audits to find and remove any impediments to SEO performance on company websites
- Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on company’s sites and competitor’s websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for our sites
- Create client strategies and produce roadmaps efficiently prioritizing activity that will have the greatest impact towards helping us to hit our KPIs and agreed forecasts
- Work with product management and development teams to develop on-page SEO plans for all projects. Write content and set up URL rewrites and redirects.
- Lead technical SEO initiatives, train developers, create/assist with project proposals.
- Manage technical projects throughout the development lifecycle and create standards documentation used by developers. Leads and directs the team
- Localization for up to 16 Websites in US, UK, DE, JP, GE, IR and RU markets.
- Keyword research and link building; using third party SEO tools and enjoy Excel and VBA skills
- Assist and train the team on tasks such as web hosting, data migration and site customization for Google Analytics, AdSense, and Webmaster tools.
- Social Media/Networking was consulting.
- Set up and manage multiple WordPress blogs and websites.
- Attend and contribute to internal strategy meetings to help define the most relevant and useful strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
- Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO, content marketing, and search engine trends, algorithms and ranking factors
Iran Traveling Center Shiraz, Iran — Junior SEO Manager
October 2011 – June 2012
- Researched high volume keywords through keyword planner to update anchor text, title tags, and descriptions
- Build links in targeted local directories including Google, Bing, and other local listings
- Coordinated with irantravelingcenter.com and company website to create online platform for traveling to Iran
- Performed Daily SEO Analysis of Company Website and Reported Results to Upper Management
- Performed Website Quality Assurance Testing, bug reporting, and bug fixing
Iranian Student News Agency (ISNA) Shiraz, Iran — Journalist
April 2007 – October 2011
- Copywriting in IT, Technology, Trend fields etc.
- Interviewing people in a range of different circumstances
- Building contacts to maintain a flow of news, for example, police and emergency services, local council, community groups, health trusts, press officers from a variety of organizations, the general public, etc.
Software Engineering and Computer Science
IAU Iran, Meymand, Iran— B.A
Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran— Ungraduated
2009 – 2012
- I’ve learned to build high-quality software and web applications to solve real world problems. I’ve to study the fundamental principles underpinning reliable computer systems, secure software and network systems and the software development process.
Darsnameh, Online — Search Engine Optimization
I learned Organize the website on-page SEO strategy, Implement key SEO elements according to SEO best practices, Coordinate pages, and keywords more quickly, Track changes and results all in one place and Perfect your pages as a first-time or advanced user
DiploFundation, Online — Internet Governance
This program introduces current and future Internet policymakers to the main issues in Internet governance and policy-making. Areas of study range from the basics of diplomacy through to contemporary Internet-related topics.